Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shhh! Matt Cutts is Talking

Few people can quite a room like Matt Cutts and he often has some really good information to share. Whether it is because Google holds the lion's share of the search market or because Matt Cutts really knows his stuff, we all listen when he talks.

During the Google Live Chat, a couple of months ago, 200+ webmasters and SEO professionals eagerly listened to every word that was spoken by the Google operations team. I wonder if they can do this every quarter? Maybe have a monthly "ask Matt Cutts" live chat? If you are like me, you look for Matt Cutts on YouTube and in SEO industry verticals and hang on his every word. Like coffee, I need my Matt Cutts fix.

It is also good to see that Wikipedia has given Matt his own web page. I remember last year when the debate raged on in the world of Wikipedia whether Matt Cutts is notable or not. He is and has become the voice of Google on the technical side of Google operations. It is good to see that he has received proper recognition from Wikipedia.

Matt Cutts also has a personal blog where he shares his insights and knowledge. My only wish is that he blog everyday. I keep an eye on his RSS feed to see what is new in the world of Google.

Thanks Matt Cutts, keep it up! Oh, wait, he is talking right now. Shhhh!

No comments: